Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Saturday, Saturday.

went to a sister's fellowship at my church this morning...

Breakfast: glass of almond milk, banana

Snack/Lunch: 3 slices of my grandpa's homemade raisin bread, half glass of almond milk

Dinner: today was a carbtastic day apparently...had a piece of focaccia bread with cheese/olives, homemade stuffed pasta shells w/ ricotta, spinach, mozzarella, cantaloupe, a few pieces of chicken curry

ran a 7.3km which is the equivalent of 4.5 miles in 50 minutes and 25 seconds and burned 590 calories...I've been using the RunTastic app on my blackberry to keep track of my runs lately...it's very handy...surprisingly I could have kept going, but it was getting dark outside! I guess that's a good thing with the race coming up..

BTW, the "before" photos of ourselves are due on the blog by Sunday evening! :)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment