Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dance!

Dance! Today I danced away my calories, to some ridiculous songs on youtube! Check out Rebecca Black-Friday. Its so dumb, but so entertaining, and good exercise music. I finally watched it today, its viral! My students hate it so I decided to finally watch it. I couldn't find the energy to go out running or do some random cardio workout, so I danced hard to teeny bopper songs, bhangra, and r&b for 45 minutes!

I love dancing. I've learned that I have to have fun while exercising or I'll quit.

Maybe I'll do volleyball one day, dancing another, weights another day, and running the last day? Who knows?

But I sure am feeling good lately!
------------------------------------------------

Brunch: 1 Glass of water, 1/2 Raspberry Snapple Tea, Macaroni and Cheese, Fish, 1 Piece of Gum

Snack: Bananna, Dry Roasted Edamame, Maggie Noodles (Just 4 bites)

Dinner: Bell Peppers, Black Beans, Corn cooked in White Wine and Olive Oil, Mozzarella Cheese, 2 tablespoons Rice, Shredded Chicken Breast

Before Sleeping: 2 glasses of water

-S

1 comment:

  1. all I can say is wowwww :) haha. and rebecca black, omg, that song made me want to shoot myself. "friday, friday" sounded so nasaly and annoying!!

    ReplyDelete