Saturday, April 2, 2011

12 HOURS TO GO!!

Ahh, I can't believe the race is tomorrow morning!! 3 months have flown by so quickly!

I didn't post yesterday, so hopefully I remember everything:

Friday:

Breakfast: orange juice, coffee w/ skim milk, cheerios w/ 1% milk

Lunch: 1/2 turkey and cheese on whole wheat, 1/4 cup homemade chicken salad w/ lettuce and tomatoes, water

Dinner: (I went out last night, so I had some bad things! The restaurant we were at had just closed their kitchen, so this became dessert-dinner a.k.a. calorie central!) creme brulee cheesecake and molten chocolate cake - shared with a friend, 2 glasses of red wine

Post-Dinner: 2 Grey Goose and tonics

Exercise: None

TODAY:

Breakfast: 2 pieces artisan bread, fresh salami, provolone cheese, medium iced coffee w/ skim milk and splenda, water

Lunch: homemade vegetable soup, 1/2 turkey and cheese sandwich, water

Dinner: 2/3s burrito filled with steak. rice, bell pepper and onions, 1 tbsp guacamole, 1 tbsp sour cream, 1 can dr.pepper (I was having a majorrrrrr dr.pepper craving, it had to be fulfilled!)

Exercise: None, just some basic yoga

J

No comments:

Post a Comment