Saturday, July 10, 2010

time gone by.

sorry it's been awhile. I've been traveling and busy with my internship but I'm back and all is well. I can say that my exercising lately has been a bit wishy washy, but I've been doing my best to get some workouts in during the week. My eating habits could be better but I have been able to keep everything in moderation. I think it's time to start that food log again! :)


I wanted to share with you my infamous "before" and "after" photos up to this point. I guess you can say it's a work in progress. I still feel that I have a long way to go if I want to lose another 20lbs. we'll see how it goes.

before:

after:


in other news, have you heard of the workout videos by BeachBody called "Insanity?" The title is completely fitting as the videos are purely insane. By the end of the 45 minute extreme cardio workout, you feel as though you may pass out, but you probably burned a bazillion calories. My cousin introduced me to this program about a month ago and I started incorporating some of the workouts into my exercise routine as running can get mundane after awhile. Boy, did I sweat like a dog! Even Sean T (the main leader) has to stop once in awhile because of how intense it is! CRAAAZYYY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment